The reDESIGNed team always starts with a vision and a plan that is designed to inspire potential buyers to picture their family living in the house. Our unique approach incorporates design with the use of accent art and fixtures complimenting the furniture décor that is selectively chosen. The result when the staging is executed is to give each room a sense of purpose and a transformation leaving many clients and their buyers in love with the design and many wanting to purchase everything in the room.
“An empty house does not tell a story but a staged home will tell a compelling story!” says the founder of reDESIGNed Tracey Deitz.
Our Mission to add value and TRANSFORMATION!
Let us tell your story!
reDESIGNED has over $75,000 of inventory stored in multiple warehouses consisting of a wide range designs of furniture, artwork, fixtures, accent pieces with versatility and variety for any home. Each item is selected specifically by Tracey for that space to work interdependently creating a cohesive transformation once placed in the home.
Vacant Home Transformation
This is our transformation full service staging that is customized for each home. This full-service staging includes the process and content below and can expanded for larger homes requiring additional rooms:
- Evaluation: Our team will take a detailed walk through taking pictures and asking questions with the client.
- Building a vision and plan: reDESIGNed creates a plan schematic for each home
- Inventory selection: Furniture, artwork, fixtures, accent pieces selected specifically to maximize the impact of the room and we will follow our best practices that have been perfected for over 14 years:
- Living room: One couch, one coffee table, one side table, art work, one living room chair, one floor lamp, supporting artwork and accessories
- Kitchen-accessories and art
- Dining room or Eat in Kitchen: Accessories, artwork and if it is an eat in we will provide a table and chairs or stools
- Main and secondary bathroom: Accessories and art
- Delivery: Our team schedules the delivery of the furniture, artwork, fixtures, accent pieces working closely with the client and any contractors.
- Staging: The staging will be executed by the reDESIGNed team which will be implemented methodically following the detailed design plan.
- Post staging: The furniture, artwork, fixtures, accent pieces can stay set up at your location for up to 60 days and can be extended.
- Follow up: The reDESIGNed team will stay in close contact with each client and once the house is sold can schedule a pick up and move out with one of our professional movers.
Model Home Staging Transformation
If your company needs a model home staged and you don’t want to buy expensive furniture, we have a solution that is very flexible. We can work with your team on a monthly or quarterly agreement based on your plan and we have strategic alliances with furniture companies to make this extremely cost-effective. reDESIGNed has implemented successful model homes at the Highlands at Pittsford and the new condos at 66 Charlotte street in the city of Rochester.
Occupied Home Transformation
“Walk and Talk” -Minimum 2-hour service
Tracey and her team will walk through your house making observations and building an action plan with each client to declutter, create design, flow and give each room a sense of purpose. The action plan will require minimal labor to execute but harnesses over 15 years of staging and design experience into a saleable home.